Float Certified Ergo Operators Chair with headrest & 3D adjustable arms
Our brand-new Float certified ergonomic chair has brought a new design inspiration that we have never seen in any other office chair before! Boasting a win at The German Design Awards in 2021 – It’s quite easy to see why we were so excited by this incredibly creative chair.
After a quick glance it becomes very apparent that this operators chair is up there with the elites, it has top tier production, functionality and design all condensed into one package.
Brand New Paddle Shift Technology
One of the main reasons this certified ergonomic chair is so particularly interesting is because of its unique paddle shift levers that have been placed on both 3D armrests.
Each lever has a different function – The lever on the left controls the angle of tilt for the back rest, as well as allowing you to lock it into 4 different positions. The lever on the right-hand side controls the height of the chair.
Having the ability to seamlessly change the settings of your chair is a massive game changer. Not only is it more intuitive it is also now more accessible and user friendly for anyone to adjust the chair exactly the way they need it. It’s not going to surprise us if more chairs in the future start imitating this clever feature!
- Fully adjustable headrest.
- Wintex Mesh Cover for the seat, backrest, and headrest.
- 3D Adjustable armrests with armrest handle control mechanism that can lock in 4 different positions.
- Fully adjustable fan shaped lumbar support.
- Multi-functional seat mechanism that has an adjustable seat sliding function.
- Solid aluminium base with plastic castors.
Download Assembly Guide
Float Assembly Guide
Float Ergonomic Certificate