Elevate Sit-to-Stand. Electric Height Adjustable Desk
International studies have found both health and productivity benefits when Height Adjustable work surfaces are used in the workspace.
Benefits of alternating between sitting and standing
- Significant decrease in the severity of musculoskeletal discomfort for most upper body regions.
- Reduced spinal shrinkage is found in workers who stand for portions of the day
- Body part discomfort decreases an average of 62 percent and the occurrence of injuries and illness decrease by more than half.
- Employees take shorter and fewer breaks and productivity is increased.
- Employers are able to adapt desking to suit employees of various heights and body shapes. Those with back conditions and disabilities can be accommodated.
- Fat burning enzymes shut down when we sit for extended periods of time.