Cepage Corkscrew by Andre Verdier in wooden box
Cepage Corkscrew by Andre Verdier in wooden box. Made in France by Andre Verdier, founded in 1859. Winner of “Atelier d’Art de France” quality award.
- Professional waiter’s corkscrew
- Spring engraved
- Two solid stainless steel bolsters
- To keep their bright finish, we recommend to hand wash the articles in mild soapy water
- Rinse after washing and dry it off before storing it
- Never leave the articles in prolonged contact with a liquid, i.e. do not let it soak as this will dull the blade and can damage the handle
Stock available from supplier. Ships from us in 2 days.