Laguiole by Andre Verdier Butter Knife
Laguiole by Andre Verdier Butter Knife, with the trademark bee logo on the handle, is designed to spread butter without ripping apart the bread. The invention of a rounded knife goes back to Cardinal Richelieu in the 17th century, so it is as traditionally French as the Andre Verdier Laguiole brand. The butter knife from the Debutante collection comes in a wide variety of colors.
- Laguiole Butter Knife is made with a full tang and riveted resin
- Materials: 13% stainless steel knife, 1.2mm hardened stainless steel blade; synthetic handle
- Blade size: 7cm, total length 17cm
- To keep their bright finish, we recommend to hand wash the articles in mild soapy water
- Rinse after washing and dry it off before storing it
- Never leave the articles in prolonged contact with a liquid, i.e. do not let it soak as this will dull the blade and can damage the handle
Stock available from supplier. Ships from us in 2 days.