Cepage Corkscrew by Andre Verdier in cardboard box
Cepage Corkscrew by Andre Verdier in cardboard box. Made in France, founded in 1859. Winner of “Atelier d’Art de France” quality award.
- Professional waiter’s corkscrew
- Spring engraved
- Two solid stainless steel bolsters
- To keep their bright finish, we recommend to hand wash the articles in mild soapy water
- Rinse after washing and dry it off before storing it
- Never leave the articles in prolonged contact with a liquid, i.e. do not let it soak as this will dull the blade and can damage the handle
Stock available from supplier. Ships from us in 2 days.