Barista & Co Shorty Pour Over Milk Jug 600ml – Steel
Barista & Co Shorty Pour Over Milk Jug 600ml – Steel. Pour over coffee, you will know how rewarding it is to watch the water make the coffee bloom as you take in the smell of fresh coffee.
The Shorty Milk Jug has a unique handle-less design to improve control and precision when pouring. Taking reference from professional baristas, we left a small part of the metal exposed at the bottom to touch test the heat of the milk and made the spout wide enough to balance a steam wand. To make the perfect latte or flat white, the micro-foam (that’s frothed milk) needs to be just right and the Shorty is the go-to tool. A versatile product that is happy in a busy coffee shop or as a stand out piece in a home kitchen.
To get pour over right, it takes accuracy and control, some – thing the Shorty Pour Over Jug was made for. We tested the flow rate on the compact goose neck spout hundreds of times to get what we believe is the perfect pour. The handle-less design and silicone grip make the Shorty feel like an extension of your hand and gives the ultimate control and comfort.
Barista & Co Shorty Pour Over Milk Jug 600ml Features:
- Space Saving – the compact design removes the need for an electric pour over kettle when space is limited, we removed the handle so it’s easy to store away and even take away if travelling
- Heat Resistant – The thick, heat resistant silicone grip is fluted on the inside and outside to ensure it is comfortable to hold when filled with hot water
- Ergonomic – the direct grip and handle-less design means the Shorty Pour Over jug feels incredibly natural to hold and operate whilst achieving and accurate pour
- Precise and Controlled – the gooseneck spout has been engineered for a variable and controlled flow rate aiding a slow pour for precision and blooming or a faster rate for agitation
- Durable and Long Lasting – made from 1mm thick, premium medical grade 18/8 stainless steel with internal measure marks to 600ml