AMT Hand Cast Aluminum Braising Pan (26cm, 28cm, 28cm with 2 handles)
AMT Hand Cast Aluminum Braising Pan (26cm, 28cm, 28cm with 2 handles). Known as The Worlds Best Pan, AMT cookware is durable, versatile, and made to last a lifetime. AMT Wok is formed from one piece of high quality, hand-cast aluminum. The non-stick coating layer is made from AMTs unique Lotan sealing with anti-bacterial effect and is 100% PFOA free. The extremely efficient heat conduction lets the cookware reach the desired temperature quickly, preserving the nutrients and flavors of your food, and saving you electricity. AMT’s goal is to satisfy their customers with their cookware and produce a pan for every application. AMT have won numerous awards for design and innovation and the German Chefs’ Association declared that AMT produces the “World’s Best Pan.” All AMT pans and pots are cast in one piece and have the following features.
- AMT Braising Pan 26cm (7cm high)
- AMT Braising Pan 28cm (7cm high)
- AMT Braising Pan 28cm with 2 handles (7cm high)
- Made from high quality hand-cast aluminum
- Non-stick coating layer, made from AMT’s unique Lotan® sealing with anti-bacterial effect.
- Pots and pans are heat resistant up to 240 °C, removable handle is heat-resistant up to 150 °C.
- The coating is 100% PFOA free.
- Cookware from AMT Gastroguss can help you save energy. The extremely efficient heat conduction lets the cookware reach the desired temperature within 2 minutes; hence, you can turn down the heat sooner and save on your energy bill.
- Guaranteed against manufacturing and material defects for 2 years.
- Cookware base is guaranteed not to warp for at least 10 years.
- DO NOT use metal utensils or cut in AMT Gastroguss cookware. DO NOT slide the cookware over your stove range. DO NOT use scouring pads or harsh detergents. Cookware that has been damaged due to neglect or incorrect handling is not covered by this warranty.
- Before use clean the pan/ pot with warm water and a mild detergent. After drying the cookware thoroughly, wipe the interior lightly with sunflower oil, and remove any excess with a dry paper towel before storing the cookware in your cabinet.
- For cooking use only a thin layer of grapeseed or sunflower oil. (NEVER olive oil as this has a high amount of acid which will harm the coating of the pan)
- Heat the pan, if a drop of water will sizzle, the pan is ready, and the heat should be turned down (the pan stores heat for a very long time).
- The pan is easy to rinse, it is not necessary to scrub. Use warm water and a little detergent with a cloth.
- Should something burn in terribly, then cover the pan with a layer of baking soda and a little bit of water (texture of toothpaste) and leave it standing overnight. Next day rinse with water.
- The pan is dishwasher safe, however, the bottom will turn black in the dishwasher as it is aluminium. This, however, has no influence on the cooking results but please use kitchen paper towels (not cloth) to dry the bottom as the cloths will have black stains.