How To Fold A Fitted Sheet
Here at Linen House, we’re a touch fanatical about folding fitted sheets.
“Fold-offs” occur regularly behind the scenes, with an unspoken rivalry to nail it better than the last person.
But if you’re obsessed with bed linen the way we are, totally normal. And fun even!
So fun, we felt compelled to produce an instructional home hack, just to prove that folding a fitted sheet is nowhere near as problematic as our go-to expert Trish would have us believe.
How to fold a fitted sheet in 9 easy steps.
- Grab two corners of your fitted sheet, lengthways.
- Flip your sheet inside-out.
- With the elastic facing you, insert your hands into both corners.
- Place the right-hand corner of your sheet over the left-hand corner, flip.
- Swap your hands, reach down, pick up the equal corners on the opposite side, staighten.
- Again, fold the right-hand corner of your sheet over the left-hand corner to form an l-shape, rotate 90°C. Note: all corner seams should now be in one hand.
- Find a flat surface, lay your sheet down.
- Fold the messy edge inwards, twice, towards you.
- Fold into thirds again – voilà!