Why You Should Invest In Bamboo Bedding
Curious about bamboo bedding?
This eco-friendly and renewable fibre not only improves your sleep, but also the environment.
Known for its durability, bamboo is an eco-friendly and natural resource that withstands numerous climates.
And while the plant itself has somewhat of an unwelcome reputation in domestic gardens, this extraordinary bed linen fabric is enjoying a serious status surge – and it’s easy to see why.
Find out why everyone’s gushing over our bamboo sheet sets.
5 impressive facts about the bamboo plant
- Thousands of bamboo plant species exist worldwide, making it a wonderfully natural resource across industries like forestry, furniture, paper, textiles, bioenergy, hospitality, automotive, recreation, electronics, farming, construction and medicine.
- Mightier than the entire Marvel superhero crew, it survives harsh wind and snow and reflects up to 95% of ultraviolet rays – boom!
- It offers farmers rapid growth without the drag of replanting, therefore economically attractive and easy to cultivate.
- Bamboo contains natural pesticides, which cuts out the nasty substances for growing.
- Some bamboo plants are edible, making a tasty accent to loads of Asian-inspired dishes.
5 reasons to invest in bamboo bedding
- It’s naturally antimicrobial (bacteria-inhibiting), therefore a fabric frontrunner for allergy sufferers and those of us with sensitive skin.
- Bamboo is ultra-absorbent, making it a natural temperature and odour regulator.
- It’s naturally insulating, making it an all-season winner for hot or cool shut-eye sessions.
- Bamboo feels like silky clouds of heaven, making your sleep an immensely luxurious experience, not to mention, the drape itself perfectly lustrous.
- Investing in anything bamboo helps to protect our earth, so you not only reap the rewards of next-level sleep, but also feel-good vibes from doing your bit.
Let’s blow bamboo’s horn further, shall we?
Washing and maintaining bamboo bed sheets is economically and physically simpler for our daily routines, only requiring:
* A gentle machine wash with minimal soap.
* Less frequency in washing due to its antibacterial properties.
* Minimal drying time due to its natural absorption and ventilation.
So, keep all the above in mind when looking at your next sheet set investment – bamboo truly is the superhero of bed linen.